In The Name of the Flower
The A2 size print is lovingly HAND-PAINTED and hand finished with gorgeous metallic shimmer Daniel Smith watercolours, gold leaf and alcohol inks.
Art print Info:
- A2 is 42cm x 59cm and can fit in a standard size frame.
- This print is sold unmounted and will be shipped rolled in an art tube.
- Printed onto 280gsm textured canvas paper.
- Art prints come hand signed, a certificate of Authenticity, are a limited edition and are numbered.
- Price includes shipping with in Australia metro (Surcharge may apply for remote destination).
- Pick Up is also available from my studio in Woodbridge, Perth. Please just contact me.
- As this is individually hand done...there can be unique differences in colours from the imagery shown.
This image can also be ordered in an A4:
- Printed onto 300gsm textured Aquarelle watercolour cotton Rag.
- Price includes shipping within Australia metro area(outside metro may incur a surcharge).
***If you'd like a custom size, please message me for a quote***
This image was drawn at the same time as the others in this new series....I was thinking about how I could feel that spring was in the air and how you can just tell when the season makes a shift...the flowers are a big clue...Its like they have woken up after a long sleep.