"Whimsical Watercolour" Fairy workshop
3 hour workshop
$60.00 plus (some) materials
When: Two date chooses-
1. Thursday April 23rd 6-9 EVENING
2. Sunday May 10th 10-1pm. DAY TIME
Where: Woodbridge (address will be sent to you)
BOOK AND PAY BELOW
Do you love the way I draw my fairies?
If the answer is yes!!...Well this workshop is for you!
I’m going to show you exactly how to draw and paint one of my fairies…the difference is that I’ll also be teaching you how to make her your own.
You’ll go home with some SP design tips and you’ll definitely be able to draw a whimsical fairy but I am also going to encourage you to add your own stamp to your painting.
I’ll be working with you one on one with how to add bits and pieces to your painting that is unique to you….so your fairy WILL look a bit different to everyone else’s in the class.
If you’re a beginner or have just dabbled a little bit….I have my own way to make this process easy and fun.
You'll learn how to use watercolours my way(the easy way).
We'll have heaps of fairy dust to play with too!
You’ll leave this workshop with an A3 finished painting of your very own fairy that you have done yourself.
Bring your Mum, sister or a group of friends and have a great 3 hours of being together (maybe a glass of bubbles too).
We’ll have fun in a relaxed art studio atmosphere with small class sizes (so I can give you lots of attention).
MATERIALS TO BRING:
• Small drawing board to fit size A3 paper (42cmx29cm).
• Water colour paints or/and pencils…a variety of colours.
* NB: If you don’t want to buy any just yet… you can use mine for an extra $10.
Just let me know and you can pay the extra on the day.
• paint brushes, especially a liner.
*** A LIST WILL BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOUR PLACE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED***
** Everything else that you need will be supplied**
• We have a dog (mini Bull terrier – Lottie ) a cat and 3 chooks. If you are allergic
please take precautions or maybe this is not for you. She is super friendly but if
you are not a fan of dogs, let me know and I’ll keep her away for the duration
of the workshop.
• As the workshops are held in my home studio…please park considerably.
• Your place in a class is reserved only once full payment has been has been
• Full refund if cancelled 2 weeks before the workshop.
• No refund any time under 2 weeks but….
• You can transfer the workshop to another person.
• In the event that you forget to come to the workshop or you are unable attend
the ticket is not transferable after the event.
• If I have to cancel for any reason, I will offer either a change of date,
different workshop or a full refund…which ever suits you.
*If you’d rather pay by direct debit…please let me know before you book*
*** Whilst arriving, attending and leaving the workshops, it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain and adhere to all safety precautions and requirements during the workshop. Sharon Peterkin and the attending creatives hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property, or any physical injuries obtained during the workshop. By attending a workshop, you agree in holding full responsibility and liability for any damages, injuries to parties involved and physical and/or personal property that may occur during the workshop***